(Turn your sound up)
I believe. . .
- that it is when times are most difficult that your ideals and principles
are sorely tested.
- that if you hate someone because of their ethnic origin or religion,
you're helping to
accomplish the terrorists objectives.
- that the only good terrorist is a. . . no, there are no good terrorists.
- that there is no more powerful force on Earth than the People of the
United States of
America united in a Cause together.
- that America does have friends all over the World.
- that America has the power to be like ancient Rome and crush, without
mercy, all opposition. But, they don't, because they wish to be "The Good Guys."
- that Canada is very fortunate to have the USA as a good friend and
- that Americans will find "Amazing Grace."
I remember. . .
This page was the only page displayed, on this Lottomars Site, for a week
starting September 11, 2001.
Email to: Dale
Surrey, B.C. Canada.